Thursday, March 24, 2011

week 9 down 3 lbs

Sorry it took me so long to update you all but before I get to the weight let me tell you whats been going on. {1} i have a boyfriend but its kinda hard because he lives in cali but i cant wait till April 3 when i can see him. {2} I have wi fi at my house now to go with the laptop i got for Christmas.  okay now that i said all that let me start with what you all came here to read about. So i lost 3 lbs which puts me at 290 and i cant believe it... almost down to what i weighted my sophomore year which was 286. With in the next two weeks i hope to be there. This is a rough month for my family and I and i feel like this a cursed month for my family so as long as i do good every week i will be happy. the days of this month that worry me are the 23rd and the 28th. I know as long as i stick to it nothing will go wrong... week 10 coming next.

No comments:

Post a Comment